Saturday, October 26, 2013

On 10:28 PM by Unknown in    3 comments


Bukisa- Earn Money Online Sharing and Creating

Bukisa is a very interesting place to earn money from home. I am new to the community but I found it quite confusing at first. I will try to break it down for you and make it simple. Bukisa allows their users to contribute through writing, videos, podcasts, and even power-points. Since my niche is writing I started with an article titled Rags to Success where I will make money online based on the number of people who read my article and click on the advertising.



How to Start Making Money Online with Bukisa

The first step to getting started with Bukisa is to sign up.
This is simple to do and if you have a Facebook page, even simpler!
Start adding content. Whatever your specialty, Bukisa encourages the sharing of knowledge. No one has to be an expert, simply start sharing by writing an article.
Bukisa pays based on page views, so of course, topics that are searched the most in search engines are the most profitable topics to cover in order to be successful making money online with Bukisa.
Once you have chosen a topic and written an article it is time to share the link to your content. By sharing with your friends, social networking sites or related forums,  people can start reviewing your articles and if you’re lucky, share with their friends.
The key to Bukisa is to keep sharing your links (of your written “knowledge”) so you will get more traffic to your work. The more traffic- the higher chance to earn money from advertising revenue.


How Much Money Can You Make with Bukisa?

Bukisa lets you earn money by sharing the ad revenue your articles generate. You have a couple of options available as to whether you want to use Google Adsense or Chitika. Bukisa explains the differences and benefits of both. Bukisa shares 60% of the revenue they make from your of your article!  In exchange you get to share their high page ranking on search engines like Google.

The article subjects you choose and the number of people viewing your article will indicate how much money you can make with Bukisa. Writing hot topic articles on things that are heavily searched on search engines is the best way to make the most money with sites like Bukisa.

One thing I love about Bukisa is that when you do a search for a specific “topic” the ads also change to that topic. For example: Search “Rags to Success” the advertisements change to products about “rags.” Since you are paid based on ad revenue, this can mean more money for you. The more advertising clicks your receive, the more money you make with your article!



What Kind of Articles Can I Write on Bukisa?

Many people contribute their blog posts, notes from Facebook, and just about everything else to Bukisa. Poems, songs, lyrics, music, tips, and just about every other form of writing are available to be written. The beauty of this website is YOU are in control.



When and How Does Bukisa Pay?

Earnings are paid through either Google Adsense or Chitika, whichever you chose. Therefore, whatever the cashout threshold is by the advertising company controls when you are paid. For example, Google Adsense has a cashout threshold of $100. Once you reach $100 in your adsense account then Google will send you a payment. Google sends a check or you have the option of signing up for direct deposit. Another beautiful thing about Bukisa is if you are using Adsense to make money from blogging or writing on other content sites then it helps you reach your cash out level faster.



How Can I Learn More and Get Started?

Sign up for Bukisa by visiting their site: Bukisa.com. Also, be sure to read through Bukisa’s brief FAQ section for explanation on how to set up your payment method.


List My Five – Make Lists For Money


List My Five is a fun and easy way to make a little extra money from home. I had heard of this company several times but after reading the review at RealWaysToEarnMoneyOnline.com, I decided to try it out for myself. Here is a little insight to the company and how I think you can benefit from List My Five too.

What is List My Five?
List My Five is a website where anyone can join. Once you are registered you can begin making Top 5 Lists of anything you want. From The Top 5 Educational Cartoons to The Top 5 Ways To Earn Money Online. The freedom of what to write allows for your mind to think of endless lists. After I began writing lists at List My Five I started taking everything I did during the day and thinking how I could make a list about it. It is kind of addicting as the lists are so easy and quick to make.

How Do You Earn Money With List My Five?
List My Five compensates their writers through Revenue Sharing. While the algorithm they use to decide how much you earn is not known, it does involve factors such as advertisement clicks. Most revenue sharing sites share with you the percentage of ad revenue you share or at least give you a sense of how to compare your potential earnings to other Revenue sharing sites. Unfortaunately, List My Five does not. It is all sort of up in the air…wait and see kind of thing. Even worse, your earnings are not updated on a consistent basis. Some times they are updated within a couple of days and some times as long as five days. Most sites update this information daily and I think that would help List My Five’s writers feel a little more comfortable spending the time writing their lists.

Now, while there is no way to tell you how much you can earn writing lists at List My Five, I can tell you within my first 2 days I had written six articles and earned 88 cents! This may not sound like a lot, but if you consider I have since tripled my number of articles and will continue to add to it, I will also be earning from them for years to come. Someone in the Forum at List My Five claimed to had been earning an average of a dollar a day. While it is not usual, I can see that being possible.

When and How Does List My Five Payout?
Once you have built a balance of $10 in your account, you will receive payout from LIst My Five into your PayPal account. They pay once a month. If you do not have the $10 at payout, your balance will roll over to the following month. Based on some responses in the forum, many people reach their payout every month and have so consistently for several months.

What Others Are Saying About List My Five
List My Five is still somewhat new. Therefore, there is not a lot of thorough and balanced views of List My Five out there yet. But I did find where the writer at My Online Income shared his perspective and thoughts of List My Five and how he plans to earn extra money using this site
. You can also check out this Squidoo article about List My Five as well for some helpful tips on how to make the most List My Five!

My Perspective of List My Five
Although I am disappointed by how slow they update the site, I love the whole concept. It is so much easier to share these lists and gain more exposure because lists are a lot easier for people to be willing to read than articles or blog posts! It is for people like me, I want to read the headlines and be done. This basically lets you do that. When lists are made, the writer must only share the important facts of each point. This makes it easier for impatient people like myself to enjoy reading the lists. I expect and hope to see a substantial amount of earnings come from these lists over their full lives.

How To Get Started With List My Five
It is very easy to get started at List My Five. Simply visit http://www.listmyfive.com and register an account. You can begin working right away.


Plunder Pirates Hack v2.22 (Android/iOS)

Welcome, today we want to reveal to you our new software Plunder Pirates Hack version 2.22 which is usually for anyone who would like to derive maximum pleasure from playing Plunder Pirates game. A lot of people don’t want to purchase gems. With regard to these people was created our hack. With this program you can add unrestricted quantity of gems to your game account. Sounds interesting? And this is just the beginning!
Let’s take the issue of security of our hack. Many of you are afraid of losing your account. We understand you, so we always first focus on the aspect of security. Using our software you get always available current proxy. Plunder Pirates Hack also offers antiban script which safeguards your game account from getting banned. Our antiban script plus proxies makes our program absolutely undetectable. This distinguishes us from the competition. So if you are looking for a fully secure program you will find it here. Don’t wait. Click the download button below right now and enjoy unlimited amount of Gems!
From game industry veterans Midoki and the rampant scallywags behind Angry Birds comes an addictive real-time strategy adventure like no other! Build a 3D island, recruit a pirate crew and set sail for uncharted waters.
FEATURES:
– BUILD an epic 3D pirate island then spin it 360° to see every angle!
– ASSEMBLE a crazy pirate crew from 10 seafaring scoundrels!
– EXPLORE uncharted waters in your mighty galleon!
– BATTLE rival Captains, ransack enemy islands and plunder their booty!
– JOIN a Pirate Guild with your friends and enjoy exclusive Guild perks!
Plunder Pirates Hack v2.22

Features Plunder Pirates Hack :

Add unlimited Gold, Gems and Grog. + SPEED XP!
Remove Ads
Aute Update
100% safe and unddetectable
User-friendly interface
No ROOT or Jailbreak needed

Plunder Pirates Hack Tool Instructions:

arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS)Download this software.
arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS) Open the exe file (If it’s an archive, unzip it)
arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS) Connect your Android or iOS device to your computer using USB
arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS) Select Android/iOS
arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS) Check the options you want
arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS) Click Start button and wait few seconds
arrow 55 512 Plunder Pirates Hack Tool (Android/iOS) Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Are you looking for free Google+ Circles?
    Did you know that you can get them AUTOMATICALLY AND ABSOLUTELY FOR FREE by registering on Add Me Fast?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking to join more affiliate networks?
    Visit this affiliate directory to look at the ultimate list of affiliate networks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can earn $20 for filling a 20 minute survey!

    Guess what? This is exactly what big companies are paying for. They need to know what their average customer needs and wants. So large companies pay millions of dollars every month to the average person. In return, the average person, like myself, answers some questions and gives them their opinion.

    ReplyDelete